Rose & Ylang Ylang Soap
Description: These luscious soaps have a sweet, rich, floral aroma with beautiful rose and ylang ylang essential oils. These soaps give a nice lather and will leave your skin feeling soft.
100% recycled kraft paper label is biodegradable, compostable and recyclable.
- Water – filtered
- Propylene Glycol (Food Grade) - Vegetable source. Used for its blending and moisturising properties. It is often used as a food additive.
- Sorbitol - a sugar alcohol naturally found in fruits. Used for its moisture retaining properties and as a thickener.
- Sucrose – a natural sugar from cane or beets. Used help to maintain moisture levels and as a thickener.
- Coconut Oil - an edible oil extracted from the kernel or meat of mature coconuts.
- Olive Oil - an edible oil extracted from Olives
- Sodium Myristate - a fatty acid that occurs naturally in some foods
- Alkyl Polyglycoside - is a biodegradable ingredient derived from plant starch and fatty alcohol from coconuts.
- Sodium Sarcosinate - derived from coconut oil, it is used as a foaming and cleansing agent
- Rose Essential Oil
- Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
- Organic Beetroot Powder
- Dried Rose Petals
All of our soaps are Palm Free, SLS /SLES Free, Paraben Free, Sulphate Free, Cruelty Free, Vegan, and contain no Stearic Acid, no detergents, no synthetic dyes or fragrances. Our soaps are beautifully scented with natural essential oils.
Because our soaps are handmade using natural ingredients, different batches can vary slightly in colour, texture or scent. However this in no way affects the quality of the product.
Plant-A-Tree Program: With the purchase of this product, you will have planted a native tree in Australia's Yarra Yarra Biodiversity Corridor which helps restore forests, ecosystems and habitat for our native wildlife.
Each soap weight: approx 135g
Handmade in NSW, Australia.