Petal & Spice Peppermint, Orange & Lemongrass Natural Soap
Refreshing, energising and cooling.
This soap has a fresh minty, citrus aroma with peppermint, orange and lemongrass essential oils, and will give you a nice lather, leaving your skin feeling clean and soft.
Our 100% recycled kraft packaging is biodegradable, compostable and recyclable.
- Water – filtered
- Propylene Glycol (Food Grade) - Vegetable source. Used for its blending and moisturising properties. It is often used as a food additive.
- Sorbitol - a sugar alcohol naturally found in fruits. Used for its moisture retaining properties and as a thickener.
- Sucrose – a natural sugar from cane or beets. Used help to maintain moisture levels and as a thickener.
- Coconut Oil - an edible oil extracted from the kernel or meat of mature coconuts.
- Olive Oil - an edible oil extracted from Olives
- Mango Butter - for added moisturising qnd softening properties
- Sodium Myristate - a fatty acid that occurs naturally in some foods
- Alkyl Polyglycoside - is a biodegradable ingredient derived from plant starch and fatty alcohol from coconuts.
- Sodium Sarcosinate - derived from coconut oil, it is used as a foaming and cleansing agent
- Peppermint Essential Oil
- Orange Essential Oil
- Lemongrass Essential Oil
- Ground Turmeric
- Organic Dried Calendula Petals
All of our soaps are Palm Free, SLS /SLES Free, Paraben Free, Sulphate Free, Cruelty Free, Vegan, and contain no Stearic Acid, no detergents, no synthetic dyes or fragrances. Our soaps are beautifully scented with natural essential oils and/or natural fragrance oils.
Because our soaps are handmade using natural ingredients, different batches can vary slightly in colour, texture or scent. However this in no way affects the quality of the product.
Each soap weight: approx 140g
Handmade in NSW, Australia.