Mixed Natural Soaps - 8 pack of mini soaps (randomly selected)
Description: These are gorgeous mini soaps, perfect for sampling our different scents. Please note that they are randomly selected. The set comes in a 100% recycled kraft paper gift box, and all packaging is biodegradable, compostable and recyclable.
The ingredients of our soap base is listed below. Please note soap scents in our mixed box are randomly selected, and may include the addition of essential oils, natural fragrance oils and pigments that are added to our range of soaps.
- Water – filtered
- Propylene Glycol (Food Grade) - Vegetable source. Used for its blending and moisturising properties. It is often used as a food additive.
- Sorbitol - a sugar alcohol naturally found in fruits. Used for its moisture retaining properties and as a thickener.
- Sucrose – a natural sugar from cane or beets. Used help to maintain moisture levels and as a thickener.
- Coconut Oil - an edible oil extracted from the kernel or meat of mature coconuts.
- Olive Oil - an edible oil extracted from Olives
- Mango Butter - for added moisturising qnd softening properties.
- Sodium Myristate - a fatty acid that occurs naturally in some foods
- Alkyl Polyglycoside - is a biodegradable ingredient derived from plant starch and fatty alcohol from coconuts.
- Sodium Sarcosinate - derived from coconut oil, it is used as a foaming and cleansing agent
- ssential oils and natural
All of our soaps are Palm Free, SLS /SLES Free, Paraben Free, Sulphate Free, Cruelty Free, Vegan, and contain no Stearic Acid, no detergents, no synthetic dyes or fragrances. Our soaps are beautifully scented with natural essential oils.
Because our soaps are handmade using natural ingredients, different batches can vary slightly in colour, texture or scent. However this in no way affects the quality of the product.
Best stored in a dry, cool place.
Each soap weight: approx 20g
Handmade in NSW, Australia.